Monday, January 3, 2011

2011 Resolution Run

I'll be honest.  I wasn't going to write a race report for the 2011 ATC Resolution Run.  

It was a 5K.  It rained the entire run.  My shoes are still wet.   I knew I PR'd (unofficially by 19 seconds), which was nothing to be overly excited about.

But...

Then, I checked the OFFICIAL race reports.

And that 19 second PR turned into a 41 second PR.  And then I realized, my name was still listed in the top 10 of my age group.   Wait, Maybe that means there were only 10 runners.  NO!   There were 31!

So, that...yeah, that I totally had to share.   Happy New Year!

3 comments:

  1. Way to go Lauren!

    I'm sorry that I didn't know you were racing because we could have hung out together before the race!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo-hoo! You looked strong when I saw you! Congrats!

    Winks & Smiles,
    Wifey

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! Congrats. I wanted to do it too but had out of town guests. Maybe next year for me.

    ReplyDelete