Thursday, August 4, 2011

A Slow Wednesday

I don't have a lot to say today.  Yesterday was ok.  I got my Bench Press % up to 43.48%.  I lost a couple of pounds.  Bought more school supplies.  Spent some money at Ulta.   Had sushi for dinner.  Walked 3+ miles.  Boys got home from Wednesday Night Service.  Got a list for even more school supplies(!).   Watched SYTYCD.  Talked to my mom on the phone.  Went to bed.  See...just a slow day.


 
However, I came across this on YouTube yesterday.  It's about 6 minutes, but I came away from it going "Wow, I wish I could have been a little more like here (attitude-wise, at least) in school." 

Just wanted to share.
 
 
 
Weight Loss Goal:  -20
Current Weight Loss:  -3.4

Bench Press Goal:  100% of Body Weight 
Current Bench Press:  43.48% 


No comments:

Post a Comment